Top 5 Websites to Make Money With Print On Demand

Mika

VIP Contributor
Print on Demand is a business model where you design a product virtually and list it for sale on your store, and when the product is purchased, the platform where you designed the product will create the product and ship to the buyer’s address. This is almost similar to dropshipping. However, the basic difference is on dropshipping you sell ready-to-be-shipped products, whereas, with print-on-demand business, the product will be created only after it is ordered. The difference between your cost price (the money you pay to design and create a product) and the selling price (the price you sell your product for) is your net profit.

If you want to do Print-on-demand business, you will be overwhelmed seeing the number of platforms available. For a newbie, all looks great. However, I am trying to make it easier for you by shortlisting 5 platforms that you can use to make money with Print On Demand.

RedBubble

Teespring

Etsy

Shopify

Amazon

These 5 Print-on-demand marketplaces are trustworthy, they cover a huge market in Print-on-demand business structure. All of these platforms are great, but each one of them is entirely different from another. Each one of these platforms has pros and cons when it comes to doing Print on Demand business.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Ever since you introduced this print on demand kind of business earlier, I've started picking interest in it too. But at the moment I am not rushing to go into it, until I finalize other businesses on my radar, I'm still learning how this one works with time I'll learn it and become a certified learner then start it's operation via any of the marketplace you mentioned which is especially, Etsy, Amazon, and Shopify. Those three are the popular ones which I am acquainted with, and when I'm starting the print on demand business I'll simply go for any of those three.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Etsy is a marketplace to sell handmade items and they classify print on demand items as handmade items. Etsy is certainly a big marketplace, there are over 500 million monthly visitors, but etsy might not be the best platform because you will have to pay 20 cents per product listing. You will also have to run ads because without running ads, no one is going to notice your product and when people do not notice your product, you are not making any sales. For newbies, redbubble is a better platform, you cna start with zero money, you don't have to pay listing fees.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really understand about this online business you are talking about because I've never heard of someone earning money with this as you are saying, most of the earning opportunities i know
are the most popular are
affiliate marketing , cryptocurrency trading and probably forex trading is also popular .

Talking about drop shipping , I don't really understand how this business will it work and how people can even make money with it because I was just expecting it to be a business that involves selling of products , but I believe it is quite more complicated than what I was expecting.

If this business idea you have just mentioned are really popular , at least a lot of people could have considered to make money with it but it seems people are not particularly interested to make money here which to me I may not really consider it as something easier to do .

In whatever business area I'm interested to do , I will always choose to do something I know I am capable of doing and those are the type of business that is being accepted and is popular . At least something everyone must understand .

eenya00

shopify is your best bet when it comes to print on demand business, as the opportunity available to you are huge, as it is a platform that boost of millions of users and visitors on a daily basis. which would be very positive to your business and your brand as well.

but before starting out on this platform you need to be well grounded and understand what you are doing as you would also be investing a lot of money before you can start making sales on the platform as there is a lot of competition that might throw you out of business.

you need to also have a very strong marketing plan that can withstand the test of time and also be very innovative as well if you are to survive in this ever changing dynamic world of business coupled with the tremendous growth of technological advancement and the impact it is currently having on our world.