10 top websites to sell your products online

Holicent

VIP Contributor
1. Etsy

Etsy is a great place to sell your handmade goods, craft products and vintage items. You can also list your own brand or shop as an independent seller.

2. eBay

EBay is one of the most popular places for people to buy and sell their stuff online. It has a huge database of buyers and sellers, so it's easy to find what you're looking for.

3. Amazon Seller Central

Amazon Seller Central makes it easy for small businesses like yours to sell on Amazon.com, which is one of the world's largest online retailers. You can also offer free shipping on orders over $25 and access tools that help you manage your inventory and shipping more efficiently.

4. BigCommerce Marketplace

BigCommerce Marketplace is a powerful platform that helps you create online stores and manage your online business with ease, without having to learn all the intricacies of ecommerce development yourself! You'll get everything you need in one place — from templates and design elements, all the way through analytics reports that let you track how much traffic your store receives from ad campaigns across multiple platforms (including Google AdWords).

5. Shopify

6. eBay Classifieds (Canada)

7. Facebook Marketplace

8. Fiverr

9. Craigslist (U.S.)

10. Gumtree (UK)

eenya00

if i am to recommend a website for you that can potentially make you money from the websites that have been listed above, my number one recommendation would be to work on fiverr.com. as this website has so many opportunities that can make you money with your skills on the long run.
you can make money as a graphic designer, web developer, copywriter, content creator etc. the possibilities on earning with this platforms is limitless and you can make as much as $50 dollars in a day if you become well grounded on this platform.

what i usually suggest is that you become well grounded on the particular skill set you intend on using on the platform as the competition is usually very fierce and you might not get very good reviews if you keep on giving clients jobs that are not up to stand standard which would negatively affect your profile and opportunity on the platform.

Alex-s

If we talk about Fiverr, we should mention Upwork. Where you can also earn money with your knowledge

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Thank you very much for your informative thread about the 10 top websites to sell your products online. To be honest, I know only a few of them. So far I have tried e-Bay. E-Bay is a well-known platform and is visited by a lot of people around the world daily. Consequently, if you list your items for sale on this platform, you have many chances to sell them. As far as I am concerned, I have an online store on e-Bay and I make some sales. However, the selling fees are too high, so I may try some other websites you mention above. I hope that I will find a better platform than the one I am currently using.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Etsy, eBay, Amazon, and Zazzle are some of the great platforms to sell your products online. These websites have a huge customer base. You don't have to spend a lot of money to start selling on these websites. However, these websites have registered buyers does not mean you will be able to sell easily. You also need to be great with SEO and digital marketing, and most of the time you will have to spend money to market your products. Big Commerce, Shopify, Woocommerce, etc. are ecommerce platforms. These platforms will allow you to create your own online store and sell products. When you have your own online store you will be in full control of your store and you don't have to give sales commission, however, in order to sell from your own store you need to be exceptionally good with SEO and digital marketing. You can choose your own store or ecommerce marketplace stores depending on your preference.