Top 3 websites to make money as a writer

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Writing is a lucrative job online. Writing is one of the ways people have been utilising to make money consistently online. It is possible to earn full-time income as a writer.

Writing the gives you the flexibility to become your own boss and work out anytime you like.

If you are a writer and you are looking for a place to offer your skill as a service in exchange for a fee, then I will advise you to keep reading this article in order to discover three writing websites to offer your skill.

Iwriter: this website is one of the places where you can make money as a writer online. You can make money as a writer according to the level of your expertise.

There are jobs for beginning writers on the platform. But you need to become an expert writer so as make lots of money from the platform.

Writer access: this is another website where you can make money as a writer. You need to be very creative if you want to make money as a writer on this platform.

You will undergo a series of test and interview before you can get accepted on this platform.

Text Broker: this is another writing websites where you can make money as a writer online. You have control on the price you are going to charge for your service on this platform.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It is not really about the writing, but most of these things will depend on how much we can make in most of these platforms. Most platform could give people opportunities to make money online but sometimes their earning rates is not always something that is profitable to the writers.

If the platform you're talking about gives writer opportunities to make up to at least $1 per a article or so , people will be very much interested because that means writing of three articles will give you up to $3 and alot of people will consider this to be one of the best online earning opportunity.

It may not really be profitable to find out that after researching on articles to write and things to write on then at the end of the day you won't be able to even make up to 0.5 cents on the article you have written. This is not likely be profitable and so many people will be discouraged because it's not always easy to write content.

Instead of me to be earning 0.5 cent per a well-written article, i rather use that time to develop a website and be posting those articles there. At least it will be profitable to me there somehow.