Things to Avoid When Trying to Make Money Online

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you want to make money online, you should absolutely avoid the following things:

HYIP: High Yield Investment Programs are fraudulent schemes that lure people to invest by offering huge returns, however, after some time they vanish with users’ money. If you see any programs offering a return on your investment that is too good to be true, just avoid it.

Ponzi scheme: Ponzi scheme is a pyramid scheme that promises to pay the users for investing and building down lines (referrals). In this method, only the people on the top benefit whereas the rest of the people on the pyramid lose money.

Fraudulent MMO sites: There are a lot of make money online sites that are nothing but a fraud. If any make money online site asks you to pay before you can enroll for their earning program, just avoid it. If you see a site offering high payment for simple tasks, it is very likely that this is a fraud.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Sometimes its mostly affects the new people that are coming newly into the online space . A lot of people who have been in the online space for a long time will understand that all these platforms are not really trusted and they will try as much as possible to avoid dealing with them entirely because it is a total waste of time.

When I was newly introduced into the online space I almost fall a victim of most of this dubious platform but I really thank God that I was not losing my money in the cause of trying to make money on the internet . So many of them were asking that I invest my money that they will double my money within a very short period of time.

It is not really easy , it requires so much discipline from someone to Withstand all these dubious platform.

Johnson2468

Valued Contributor
Impatience
Don't believe the millions of online liars who claim that starting an online business will allow you to get rich quickly. You need to be willing to work hard, put in a lot of time, and be patient if you want to succeed online. Being impatient will cause you to jump from project to project in search of fictitious "greener pastures," only to become disillusioned in the end.

Niche Areas in Which You Have Limited Knowledge.
No matter how appealing a particular niche may seem, don't pursue it if you don't possess the skills, strategy, and resources necessary to compete with the gurus in it. Knowing what your customers are already receiving and what they want will help you flourish online. If you want to compete successfully with the well-known experts, you must provide your customers what they want in terms of service quality, pricing, and ease of buying. Make sure you are at least one of the finest in any niche you choose to enter.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
All are Ponzi there, all fraud and HYIP asking for investment, then scamming people are called Ponzi. This is name in 'honor' of Charles Ponzi, who used to trick investors, luring them with high return, and then run away with their money
Another same type was Jordan Belfort, better known as 'the wolf of Wall Street', scammers are every where, even secure platforms like FTX could be scam (and it was), so invest only when you trust 100% and afford what you are investing..

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
All are Ponzi there, all fraud and HYIP asking for investment, then scamming people are called Ponzi. This is name in 'honor' of Charles Ponzi, who used to trick investors, luring them with high return, and then run away with their money
Another same type was Jordan Belfort, better known as 'the wolf of Wall Street', scammers are every where, even secure platforms like FTX could be scam (and it was), so invest only when you trust 100% and afford what you are investing..
Many new coins that have gained the trust of everyone is becomming scam coins and platforms these days like the case you have mentionned FTX one and this is possible because of applying some HYIP effects.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You are right those are the areas that one should try to avoid when trying to make money online but the issue is that humans just need avenues of making quick money so they don't mind getting into schemes or sites that promise to double their money even when it looks very dubious people will still want to try it out but I hope they get to read it here that are sites or means of making money online that have high percentage of scammers running them.

people's are so used to get-rich-quick scheme that when they come online they look for sites that will quickly double their money but unfortunately they get totally scam and even waste their money in the process so anyone that wants to make money online should research and work on only legitimate sites that they are sure they will get paid at the end of the day.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
people's are so used to get-rich-quick scheme that when they come online they look for sites that will quickly double their money but unfortunately they get totally scam and even waste their money in the process so anyone that wants to make money online should research and work on only legitimate sites that they are sure they will get paid at the end of the day.
It is simple question and answer: If I am rich from practicing such practice to earn why I am wasting time and selling courses for get rich program?
Just because this method of get rich program doesn't work and owner is just selling courses and this is his only method to earn money from selling jokes to the people.

sunnystar

I have been defrauded through HYIP before and it happened last year on my WhatsApp account. Well it is a lesson for me and there two you have listed has shown clearly that they are forms of frauds. Also, desperation is also a factor to avoid while someone wants to make money. Making money is a step by step process and requires instructions and when it is neglected, it could result to fraud. Therefore making money requires patience and commitment. When you possess this two values you are good to go. They are needed both offline and online when someone wants to make money.
Greediness is also a factor to avoid if someone wants to make money. Having the mentality that someone could earn only from small investment big rewards might end up in loosing earnings for fraudster.
Failure to plan may makes someone end to fraudster. While trading there is need to plan.

Axis

Banned
Literally so many things need to be avoided when an individual is trying to make sufficient an adequate amount of money online. Some of these things have to do with the individual trying to make money online and some of these things to be avoided have to do with the internet in which the individual is trying to make money from. Talking about the individual trying to make money online he or she must throw away any procrastinating or reluctant attitude toward the art of making money online. Procrastination shows unwillingness to take advantage of a legit or flexible platform in which an individual have definitely seen to help him or her make money online.

The website in the internet and individual is possibly using to make money online I have to be legit however there are so many ways to make sure that you do not get in close contact or become a victim to online scammers and fraudsters who create fraudulent and scamming platforms these days. To prevent that from happening I recommend the use of a scam site detector mechanism.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Ponzi schemes and HYIPs are some of the common scams you can see online. Interestingly, these schemes are shrouded in all sorts of programs. If you see cloud mining program that promises to give you 5-10 percent daily or weekly return, it is very likely that it is a scam program. If you see a MLM program that sells you products and then asks you to build downlines so that you can sell more products, that is also a kind of scam. Most of the investment programs you see online are either a ponzi schemes or HYIP. You should avoid making any kind of online investment. Recently, I was browsing facebook and I came across an ad. The ad said "This t-shirtr made hundreds of thousands before it was manufactured, click to find more." The person was trying to sell a course on print-on-demand. This is also a kind of scam.

Shigobad2020

When trying to make money online through investment or normal online works , there are some websites which you need to always try and be avoiding andnthe first of them is the ponzi scheme which is one of the worst way to make money online but we always think its the best way of making money , with this kind of scheme , you will brainwashed into investing and you will be told to bring referrals and that you will be making 50% of what the people you refer gets daily , so ifnyou bring ten referrals, you get times ten .
the second one is the Hyip investment scheme that promises to give you a huge return of your investment in a day , for example they promise you 150 % of what you invested daiky and with that When people sees that you are making huge money , they also join and when the owner of the site realises theres muxh people on the site , they run away with peoples money. .