Websites to make money online as a beginner.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Some newbies on the internet are presently looking for different ways in which they can use to make money for themselves on the internet. The truth is that as a beginner online you may find it difficult to find platforms that are really paying for you to get started in the online space.

There are some platforms I have used in the past that really pays and you can capitalise on them to make some good amount of money for yourself as a newbie on the internet. Some of them are;

Sproutgigs; Sproutgigs formerly known as picoworkers is one of the best paying Microjobs platforms on the internet. You can work on the platform and make money even if you are a newbie and there is no restriction no matter your country of residence.

They pay through different methods like PayPal, LTC and so many others. Their payment threshold is $5.

Microworkers: Microworkers is another platform similar to sproutgigs. you make money on the platform by completing micro jobs and when your work is verified you will be paid some money. You actually need some level of consistency to be successful in this kind of platforms.
The good thing about them is that you don't need any kind of skills to succeed.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
There are numerous sites online that one can make money from they just to assess them and knows the one that will be fit for you and you can start working on it like the ones that are mentioned above those are GPT sites when you can complete tax and make money.

Tasks on such sites are completing surveye, watching videos, watching audios,, working on social Media platform etc but it's always good to work on this site if you're from the tier-1 countries because they give more tasks and good paying ones for people from this countries.

Another different simple sites you can work on is the paid to post site there are numerous of them now but the pay is low and can be slow to make money with them but the good thing is that you still make money with them and get paid because they are all legit site.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are numerous sites online that one can make money from they just to assess them and knows the one that will be fit for you and you can start working on it like the ones that are mentioned above those are GPT sites when you can complete tax and make money.

Tasks on such sites are completing surveye, watching videos, watching audios,, working on social Media platform etc but it's always good to work on this site if you're from the tier-1 countries because they give more tasks and good paying ones for people from this countries.

Another different simple sites you can work on is the paid to post site there are numerous of them now but the pay is low and can be slow to make money with them but the good thing is that you still make money with them and get paid because they are all legit site.

There are many sites that you could use in order to make money. I make full-time income online and I use plenty of websites.

1) Micro Job Sites

Micro job sites is one of the best ways to make some good money. The caveat here is that it may take you a long time. However, it is still worth it as you will gradually earn good money. There are websites and platform like Rapidworker that may help you to make money whenever you want as they have many tasks available.

2) Paid To Post Sites

Paid to post forums and websites are also a great way to make money online. You have to write and type a lot in order to make excellent amount of money. You may also need to dedicate a lots of time when it comes to such kind of sites. One of the best sites to make money online is Trendri.

3) Freelancing Sites

Freelancing sites are also a great method to earn some extra cash online. Some people even generate a huge amount of income. Freelancing includes graphic designing and article writing. There are many sites that could generate cash for you if you work as a transcriber as well.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I started working online at the beginning of 2020. I was a beginner, however, I was not unskilled, or semi-skilled. I had years of experience in my niche, I had a lot of portfolios to show to my prospective clients. A beginner is not always unskilled or semi-skilled, a beginner can also be highly skilled and he might try proper platforms to build an income online instead of trying hands-on micro job sites. Let's say you have undergone training for copywriting and have a lot of experience with copywriting. If you want to work online, do you have to go with paid to post site? Well, not. YOu can join freelancing platforms and start looking for proper jobs related to your niche. Micro jobs, paid to post, etc. are only for those who do not have any relevant skills and do not have any work experience to get high-paying jobs through an online platform