What can make Younger persons stay Healthy when they are old?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Many of the health problems of middle and old age, including high blood pressure, hardening of the arteries, heart disease, and stroke, result from the way a person has lives and what he ate, drank, and smoked when younger.

Your chances for loving and staying healthy longer are greater if you:

(1) Eat well- enough nutritious foods, but not too much rich or greasy food. Avoid getting overweight or fat.

(2) Do not drink a lot of alcoholic drinks.

(3) Do not smoke.

(4) Keep physically and mentally active.

(5) Try to get enough rest and sleep

(6) Learn how to relax and deal positively with things that worry or upset you.

Though as a Teenager or Young persons one might be seeing all these as a way enjoying oneself but let me tell you its kills.
Stay away it kills.

What is your take ?

Ganibade

Verified member
There are many things that a younger person can start to do at a younger age to maintain their old age. You must eat wisely. Eating good food is important in all aspects of our lifetime. This improves the body's ability to function very well. This will allow the body to maintain proper growth. Poor diets cause a lot of havoc in our bodies' systems, which can lead to different diseases that affect the body's ability to work very well. These diseases are diabetes, stroke, and paralysis. All these diseases can be caused by poor consumption of balanced diets and fruits with vegetables. Again, for somebody to maintain his body when he is young and must have maintained his body when he was young. Too much stress makes body tissues like mussels exhausted and unable to function very well. When somebody is old, this is a very important aspect of life to maintain and to select the type of job they would do when they were young. Too much sexual intercourse and the taking of alcohol cause problems for the body when somebody is old. When old age time reaches, the person must be able to see a doctor to explain the situation of the body system in order to maintain a perfect body.

Last edited:

cmoneyspinner

I agree with all of your points. Number 1 through 6. But now that I am a senior citizen, I can tell you that I am reaping the benefits. In particular, Number (4) Keep physically and mentally active; and Number (6) Learn how to relax and deal positively with things that worry or upset you. For Number 6, I do this mainly through prayer and thanksgiving.

Empress

Verified member
There are a lot of ways that we can use to look younger than our age like by eating healthy foods most especially diet that are rich in fruits and vegetables it will be the skin glow and very healthy and we should also engage in exercise as they help to make us fit