Chinese banks ordered staffs to recruit 200-300 digital yuan users

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When it comes to fast development in technology and in so many areas, China can not be underrated. I think that God endowed the country with wonderful gift, they learn fast and they are very creative. I think it will be wise to hold the coin for future gain. I will go that direction
Lol, Chinese are blessed so do everyone, it all depends on individual's work efficiency, and innovative mindset towards achieving top goals. Chinese are innovative, and they made such ideas of theirs to come into fruition by working hard and putting what's important first. They have created the digital Yuan now, hoping to regulate, and banish any form of scam.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The Chinese government, being a communist government (or autocratic government to be precise) can impose any law on its citizen. They banned crypto currency in order to increase the use of digital yuan, which is just a digital version of fiat currency and not a real cryptocurrency. However, governments in other countries are also exploring this option.
Chinese are simply tired about what's going on around Cryptocurrency that's why they banned it, which seems harsh cos of its importance in the lives of its citizens, who transact through it legitimately and otherwise. Now they've formed their own coins which brings them security. My country is simply taking such route building their own digital currency, let's see how it goes.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Yes, you're right. Digital Yuan is in no way tagged as Cryptocurrency, its not encrypted. It is same Yuan we know created in a digitalized way for online transaction through our computers. They created such, to keep an eye on every transaction that passes through their own built-in blockchain network. They crested it to reduce the risk of criminal activities around Cryptocurrency.
The Chinese government, being a communist government (or autocratic government to be precise) can impose any law on its citizen. They banned crypto currency in order to increase the use of digital yuan, which is just a digital version of fiat currency and not a real cryptocurrency. However, governments in other countries are also exploring this option.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Digital yuan is completely controlled by Chinese central ban. Even the supply of digital yuan is based on the fiat yuan reserve in the central bank. For example, if one million yuan worth of digital yuan is in circulation, the Chinese central bank has stored one million fiat yuan. Digital yuan is not a crypto currency, it is digital version of yuan.
Yes, you're right. Digital Yuan is in no way tagged as Cryptocurrency, its not encrypted. It is same Yuan we know created in a digitalized way for online transaction through our computers. They created such, to keep an eye on every transaction that passes through their own built-in blockchain network. They crested it to reduce the risk of criminal activities around Cryptocurrency.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Digital yuan is completely controlled by Chinese central ban. Even the supply of digital yuan is based on the fiat yuan reserve in the central bank. For example, if one million yuan worth of digital yuan is in circulation, the Chinese central bank has stored one million fiat yuan. Digital yuan is not a crypto currency, it is digital version of yuan.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's why I hate capitalism. To some extent I still prefer Chinese communist governemnt. They have never embarked on policy without considering the interest of their citizens. But in Africa and some first world like America, they hate common men or pressing, they always want to widen the gap between the rich and the poor. That's why the same people have been the richest men in some of these countries.
Its good you're already enlightened, they want to see more of the poor, that's why they're making this money very hard for us to see, especially the world leaders. Our country leaders in the other aspect aren't trying for us, since they knew they won't be providing job, they shouldn't have stopped crypto to naira exchange making things somehow difficult. The idea of criticising crypto especially those countries feeling disillusioned around it.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Government shown enough interest around crypto, they just want to regulate it, control it just the way they've been doing around fiat currency. They don't want youth, or other citizens to have access of building millionaire's status with Cryptocurrency. They knew it will make lots of people gaining financial stability, that time they won't have much people to be controlling. They can't control everything that's my own, ordinary individuals has right too.
That's why I hate capitalism. To some extent I still prefer Chinese communist governemnt. They have never embarked on policy without considering the interest of their citizens. But in Africa and some first world like America, they hate common men or pressing, they always want to widen the gap between the rich and the poor. That's why the same people have been the richest men in some of these countries.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's what I am saying, governemnt is not sincere about the current status of crypto. They should have at least allow their citizens to decide to choose whatever they wish to do with their money. I always feel uncomfortable when government shows too much concern. It shows they have interest in that thing.
Government shown enough interest around crypto, they just want to regulate it, control it just the way they've been doing around fiat currency. They don't want youth, or other citizens to have access of building millionaire's status with Cryptocurrency. They knew it will make lots of people gaining financial stability, that time they won't have much people to be controlling. They can't control everything that's my own, ordinary individuals has right too.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It will survive even in the next 100 years, let's just be hopeful it will, even if this countries detesting it are given unjust excuses, it won't make Cryptocurrency to be tarnished. Digital Yuan is simply like any other crypto, just that govt owns it, it just become legit and not causing environmental hazards. They are just causing confusion, not being straightforward at all.
That's what I am saying, governemnt is not sincere about the current status of crypto. They should have at least allow their citizens to decide to choose whatever they wish to do with their money. I always feel uncomfortable when government shows too much concern. It shows they have interest in that thing.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I now see the conspiracy clearly. The yuan digital currency will be mined just like the way bitcoins and other crypto are being mined. But no fuss about the yuan causing environmental pollution just because it is handled by the government. This is to tell us that crypto may not survive next year before it becomes centralized like forex.
It will survive even in the next 100 years, let's just be hopeful it will, even if this countries detesting it are given unjust excuses, it won't make Cryptocurrency to be tarnished. Digital Yuan is simply like any other crypto, just that govt owns it, it just become legit and not causing environmental hazards. They are just causing confusion, not being straightforward at all.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I now see the conspiracy clearly. The yuan digital currency will be mined just like the way bitcoins and other crypto are being mined. But no fuss about the yuan causing environmental pollution just because it is handled by the government. This is to tell us that crypto may not survive next year before it becomes centralized like forex.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
With the information outsourced from cointelegraph, Chinese banks have ordered staffs to recruit new digital yuan users in the region of 200-300 at least yearly. The Chinese are simply on the fast track to get more users to promote their digital currency the best possible way.

With this new development circling around the internet, it is believed the Chinese government are looking to make the digital currency to become household name among other centralized digital coins in the market.

Even to the extent, they're enticing new users with some incentive like umbrellas, Chinese knots, Tissues, data cables, laundry detergents etc. The banks in China added this tasks to be executed by employees, promoting the central bank digital currency (CBDC). This will reflect on each branch's yearly bonus based on the number of recruited users using the CBDC wallet.

Do you see this development as a challenge to Cryptocurrency in the future??

Do you see Chinese CBDC gaining more popularity than BTC??

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
When it comes to fast development in technology and in so many areas, China can not be underrated. I think that God endowed the country with wonderful gift, they learn fast and they are very creative. I think it will be wise to hold the coin for future gain. I will go that direction

sincerem

VIP Contributor
This is not a fact, no government was ever able to control paper currency; however digital yuan will bring a good news to them, nobody can create fake digital yuan and spend on their blockchain. If anyone creates, it will become a separate coin. Only time will tell if the new crypto will make competition with their economy or not.​
The paper currency is the fiat currency, which is controlled by the government. The essence of the digital Yuan is to create room for regulation, and control. Since the government sees crypto beyond their control in the Chinese country, they decided to do away with it to create the CBDC. Let's see what the future holds for them around the coin.

D

Deleted member 28127

A digital currency cannot be considered a prelude to crypto currency. First, the digital Yuan is created by the central bank which means the control is on the government so everything is legal. Second, the crypto is sold in the market while the digital Yuan is for use as an alternative currency. The digital Yuan is a different animal than the crypto coin.
Then as I understand even USDT or USDC are digital currency because their price is USD or closer to USD so it is true that China decisions are a little wrong but stable coins can be considered as crypto currency may you have a different point of view. Even USD is created by central bank and many platforms are supporting USDT as stable coin.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
This is not a fact, no government was ever able to control paper currency; however digital yuan will bring a good news to them, nobody can create fake digital yuan and spend on their blockchain. If anyone creates, it will become a separate coin. Only time will tell if the new crypto will make competition with their economy or not.​

sincerem

VIP Contributor
A digital currency cannot be considered a prelude to crypto currency. First, the digital Yuan is created by the central bank which means the control is on the government so everything is legal. Second, the crypto is sold in the market while the digital Yuan is for use as an alternative currency. The digital Yuan is a different animal than the crypto coin.
Laughs, its different from the original digital coins. The digital Yuan is a centralized coin which is regulated and controlled by the government. That's the essence of its invention, and the subsequent ban of crypto in the Chinese country. Since they can't watch how crypto its been used by criminals cos they can't control it, they decided to ban it which led to CBDC introduction.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well , the fact is that China has always wanted to be in full control of everything. They knew that their decision to ban bitcoin Mining and enforce the use of digital Yuan was not supported by the citizens , thus they are using this strategy to enforce them towards using the Yuan.

That's just it, they're using this strategy to compensate them to forget about the ban they imposed on Cryptocurrency. They just want to spread the adoption of the digital Yuan across the nation, and make their citizens loving it that's why they supported gift packages to entice them joining the queue to owning more of the CBDC.

Josemendez

Verified member
With the information outsourced from cointelegraph, Chinese banks have ordered staffs to recruit new digital yuan users in the region of 200-300 at least yearly. The Chinese are simply on the fast track to get more users to promote their digital currency the best possible way.

With this new development circling around the internet, it is believed the Chinese government are looking to make the digital currency to become household name among other centralized digital coins in the market.

Even to the extent, they're enticing new users with some incentive like umbrellas, Chinese knots, Tissues, data cables, laundry detergents etc. The banks in China added this tasks to be executed by employees, promoting the central bank digital currency (CBDC). This will reflect on each branch's yearly bonus based on the number of recruited users using the CBDC wallet.

Do you see this development as a challenge to Cryptocurrency in the future??

Do you see Chinese CBDC gaining more popularity than BTC??
Well , the fact is that China has always wanted to be in full control of everything. They knew that their decision to ban bitcoin Mining and enforce the use of digital Yuan was not supported by the citizens , thus they are using this strategy to enforce them towards using the Yuan