Forex Get to know the Chinese market in the financial market

FXOchartist

Verified member
China is currently a country with large economic growth in the world and even some economic experts believe that China can end Western dominance because of its massive economic growth in various sectors. Even though China is the country with the largest population, the progress of this worthy country has received a thumbs up in various industrial sectors.

In this article, I will summarize 10 ETFs from the Chinese market citing to the FXOpen blog, where this broker has just added a new ETF to their platform.
Recently FXOpen added ETFs from the Chinese market to CFDs via US-administered ETFs. The following is a summary of the list quoted from the FXOpen blog.

• Global X MSCI China Information Technology ETF (CHIK). This ETF tracks the performance of Chinese information technology, which is developing rapidly, making investors interested.
  • Global X MSCI China Consumer Staples ETF (CHIS). This ETF tracks the staples sector.
  • Global X MSCI China Health Care ETF (CHIH). This ETF tracks the healthcare sector.
  • Global X MSCI China Real Estate ETF (CHIR). This ETF tracks the real estate sector.
  • Global X MSCI China Communication Services ETF (CHIC). This ETF tracks the communication sector.
  • Global X MSCI China Energy ETF (CHIE). This ETF tracks the energy sector
  • Global X MSCI China Industrials ETF (CHII). This tracks the industrial sector including infrastructure on transportation and construction.
  • Global X MSCI China Materials ETF (CHIM). This ETF tracks material sector.
  • Global X China Biotech Innovation ETF (CHB). This ETF tracks the biotech sector.
  • Global X MSCI China Utilities ETF (CHIU). This ETF tracks utility sectors like water, electricity, sewerage, and energy supply services

Even CNH or Chinese Yuan are often the most traded currency pairs on the Ticktrader FXOpen platform. The addition of the Chinese ETF market, increases the potential to try investing in the CFD market via Ticktrader FXOpen

Dita Walczak

Verified member
There are innumerable number of indicators used by traders. I prefer trading using RSI, Stokistic, moving average and Bollinger bands. FXOpulence provides me all necessary indicators and technical tools with other support.