Finance The Chinese art Feng Shui can make you attract wealth

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This is not to malign the Feng Shui of the Chinese that is a sort of numerology that they claim would make you attract wealth. In fact, my youngest sister and a niece of my wife are Feng Shui masters. They earn good money because they charge their client a fee that is not cheap. Feng Shui is a kind of numerology. When the Feng Shui master would evaluate your home there would be changes coming. The main door may be wrong so you use the back door. The color of the living room wall is wrong so you have to repaint. In short, Feng Shui is all about the geometry of you home, the positioning and all other aspects.
IMG_7998 jhe angpao.JPG
Now, if you believe in that then try to consult a Feng Shui master. You can pay him $400 as the cheapest that I know. But you get the promise of receiving more money because you will be lucky after the changes in your home have been followed. This may sound weird but most of the richest persons in our country believe in Feng Shui.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I do believe Feng Shui, but it is not for us, all regions are different and so their "Vastu" , there is Vastu Shastra, a Sanskrit literature about all prosperities and happiness. Vastu informs about all regions while Feng Shui only represents Chinese regions, copying it is not very good idea because this works only in similar matters.