Earn Money Earn by crypto trading. How it works.

Raiyan10

As all you know crypto trading is a very good way to earn money.

Many of us may not know how it works. In this post i will try to explain how it works.

Think like this, you have 100$ worth doller extra in your pocket. You want to make more from it. So what you do you buy 100$ worth BTC with it.(when the price will be low and on the best time of buying). Now after 3/4 days the price grow 2%. So you sell your BTC and convert it to USD. Now how much will you have? 102.

This is the most easiest way to explain how you can get profit. Now what does traders do?
Traders look for news,they analize the market & they make a perfect predict about when they should invest and when the market will rise.. So calculating and analyzing the market is their job. After all this,they will invest and will pump their money. The more you invest the more you will earn.

If you invest 10000 and the price goes 5% higher. Then you get 500$ profit.
I hope everyone understood how it works. Thank you?

Raiyan10

This is a very simple explanation that even a newbie can grab and learn how to start his journey on cryptocurrency trading. It is also very important for you to learn the necessary things required in order not to lose your money on cryptocurrency trading. You need to learn technical analysis and fundamental analysis.
Yes i want the new ones to understand how it actually works and in an easy way. Obviously there are so many inside factes and infos but at least they are able to know how the trader can make money. Also i am thinking of making a detailed post about the inside infos and what someone really need to learn if they want to start trading..

Setho

VIP Contributor
It is also important to note that you can earn money in crypto through two ways. You can order hold the cryptocurrency until the price increases or you can trade the both ways using leverage trading. Leveraged trading might bring you more profit but then it also increases your chances of loss.

Kaffyfolla

There are several ways of acquire coin, you can buy coin when the price comes down and keep it to have value before you sell it out, another is through airdrop, what I mean by air drop is when they give coin out for free before it would be finally launched, another way of accumulating the coin is through mining system and the last you can buy coin and be trading with it, these are the way Cryptocurrency works

Phabbyfundz

Cryptotrading industry is a fast rising industry and it is quite lucrative to those who understands the prospects if cryptotrading and how to harness its benefits. I feel that cryptotrading depends on how well you understand how to trade,cryptotrading isn't just the buying if coins it involves intentional trading activities like exchanges.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Crypto trading tries to profit by taking the benefit of the price difference of your crypto currency when you bought them and when you're trying to sell. In order to profit, you will have to wait until the market goes up. This can happen over night or you might have to wait for months, you never know
Nice explanation of how crypto works. But I think that explanation best explained one of the ways money can be made on crypto world. There are some other ways which may sound similar hit different. It is called trading. This one doesn't require the players or traders to wait for months or even days before having profit. They trade every minutes taking the advantagees of the volatility f the crypto market.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Crypto trading tries to profit by taking the benefit of the price difference of your crypto currency when you bought them and when you're trying to sell. In order to profit, you will have to wait until the market goes up. This can happen over night or you might have to wait for months, you never know

judahlion

As all you know crypto trading is a very good way to earn money.

Many of us may not know how it works. In this post i will try to explain how it works.

Think like this, you have 100$ worth doller extra in your pocket. You want to make more from it. So what you do you buy 100$ worth BTC with it.(when the price will be low and on the best time of buying). Now after 3/4 days the price grow 2%. So you sell your BTC and convert it to USD. Now how much will you have? 102.

This is the most easiest way to explain how you can get profit. Now what does traders do?
Traders look for news,they analize the market & they make a perfect predict about when they should invest and when the market will rise.. So calculating and analyzing the market is their job. After all this,they will invest and will pump their money. The more you invest the more you will earn.

If you invest 10000 and the price goes 5% higher. Then you get 500$ profit.
I hope everyone understood how it works. Thank you?
good information fam. thanks for the advice.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Welcome for this wonderful post. Even with this explanation, it won't be difficult for a layman to understand what trading in cryptocurrency is all about. However, in practical term, it may be more than what the poster explained. There are some tools that you need to follow to know when to buy or sell a coin.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Thanks for all the necessary information given. To me I believe that one still need to watch very well because sometimes the price may equally go down. What I know is that; doing the business is also risky sometimes so one need to be very conversant with how the market is moving before venture in to the business.

Phabbyfundz

Cryptocurrency or cryptotrading is a really promising industry as the world is moving really fast towards digital currencies. And investing is cryptocurrency is quite easy but learning how to make profits as a cryptotrader is where the real matter is.many think investing in crypto is just by buying coins or cryptocurrency but it also involves trading as with forex.

Raiyan10

Day trading is most profitable way to earn from crypto currency but if the price of a coin should rise in a massive way, it will yield huge profits like how dogecoin rose in the beginning of this year. For a person that don't have knowledge in trading then he can invest in new coins
Yes but unfortunately most of the new coins are scam and buying them with many doller is very risky. There is 1 rule with new coins.that High profit,High risk. So you have to research a lot about the token before you want to buy it. Also if you are not sure if the price will rise or not, then investing is not advisable. So yeah studying about the token is must before investing in any.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is a very simple explanation that even a newbie can grab and learn how to start his journey on cryptocurrency trading. It is also very important for you to learn the necessary things required in order not to lose your money on cryptocurrency trading. You need to learn technical analysis and fundamental analysis.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Day trading is most profitable way to earn from crypto currency but if the price of a coin should rise in a massive way, it will yield huge profits like how dogecoin rose in the beginning of this year. For a person that don't have knowledge in trading then he can invest in new coins

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Yes. But it's better than those invest sites..they can run away with all your money. But when you see the market is getting down you can just back up from it by trading and getting your money back. So in my point of view, crypto trading is lot better than the invest sites we see always on the internet.
It depends majorly on the investment site although cryptocurrency trading is okay the only thing is that without proper training , the said person could lose all the invest he or she have , and that's why training is required before investing any amount in the crypto business to earn money online

Raiyan10

Yeah but most times it's best to also know the risk involved , because if the price did not move in the anticipated direction ,the person would make loss from the trade ,more calculated risk is needed to make more profit and benefit from cryptocurrency ranging I think ,since it comes with great risk
Yes. But it's better than those invest sites..they can run away with all your money. But when you see the market is getting down you can just back up from it by trading and getting your money back. So in my point of view, crypto trading is lot better than the invest sites we see always on the internet.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Yeah but most times it's best to also know the risk involved , because if the price did not move in the anticipated direction ,the person would make loss from the trade ,more calculated risk is needed to make more profit and benefit from cryptocurrency ranging I think ,since it comes with great risk