You can Drink Turmeric Milk for Health

raaman

Valued Contributor
Turmeric milk has always been a part of the Indian homes. There is no shortage of spices in Indian cuisine and turmeric has a special significance in it. No Indian kitchen is full without turmeric. Turmeric is used in almost every home.

Turmeric milk is most preferred in every home as a remedy for colds, coughs and other ailments. Turmeric is perfect for its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Turmeric milk can improve not only cold and cough, but also other ailments.

Turmeric milk can improve your immunity and health. Some people have frequent joint pains. Turmeric milk is most effective in joint pain. Also, turmeric milk is useful in reducing swelling. Turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties, which help in reducing the risk of cancer.

Good luck

Verified member
Drinking milk generally helps the body immune system to function very well and also make it active to fight some diseases in the body.Milk contain lactic acid which enhances body fat.People who are naturally slim are advised or encourage to take a cup of milk every day to make them grow fatter.So taking turmeric powder milk is very good in the body.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
As you have said . Tumeric is very good for the treatment of many ailment and reducing the chance of getting cancer . so its a good thing to have it at home and aside that its also good for the treatment of ulcer and some other diseases. Thanks for this information.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have not seen turmeric milk in my country before or may be I have seen and I don't know the name. But drinking milk generally is very healthy. There are many functions that it does. It builds the calcium and even a good source of iron to the body.